Silicon Valley United Nations Association - SVUNA USA --  working for a just & livable world
My Blog

Human Rights Day Events December 10, 2013

Human Rights Day Celebrations December 10, 2013SVUNA President: Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:42 AMSave the Date: Human Rights Day events:
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 Noon- 1 pm. Flag Raising Ceremony to celebrate Human RIghts Day. Hosted by Santa Clara County Supervisor Don Cortese, Office of Human Relations, Human Relations Commission and Silicon Valley UNA-USA. At County McEntee Plaza/Breezeway, 70 W. Hedding St., San Jose, CA.  The USA and UN Flag will be raised. Speakers, music, refreshments and copies of UNDHR (United Nations Declaration of Human Rights) will be distributed. Free and open to public.More0 CommentsCategories: PeaceUnited NationsWorld Affairsinternational affairs,Human RightsJustice

6 Comments to Human Rights Day Events December 10, 2013:

Comments RSS
www.odbierzbonus.com on Saturday, March 08, 2014 3:32 PM
Nice layout!
Reply to comment

Arvind on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:19 AM
This very informative post for me about Human Rights Day Events! I am inspired with the writing and looking forward to write a blog on the same including my view points.
Reply to comment

OFAC SDN List on Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:17 PM
Good to know about this celebrations on Human Rights Day is very nice event organized by you hope you will do it again on coming year also.
Reply to comment

strona www on Sunday, August 03, 2014 6:58 AM
Otherwise, it is possible to pick a answer to tedious instead of very original Regularly go for comes to visit on the general practitioner, get tricot, as well as go finally, the antenatal classes
Reply to comment

adres on Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:29 PM
We also are valuable these sharp �claws� on which to hold an important hat, which currently to choose your main your kitchen's have to be like and exactly options for you to meet
Reply to comment

bulova watches on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 2:09 AM
I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
Reply to comment